PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY.
BY ACCESSING THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN.
The information provided on this web site or by any links to this site is for general knowledge purposes only. It should never be interpreted as a recommendation for a specific treatment plan, product, course of action, or medical care provider.
bridgeporthospital.com does not provide specific medical advice. It is not engaged in the practice of providing medical or professional services. It does not endorse any particular medical or professional services, including those referenced in this web site or to which this web site provides links.
The use of this web site should never replace medical consultations with a qualified health or medical professional. If you suspect that you may be ill, please check with a physician or a qualified healthcare professional.
- Copyright. The contents of this web site are protected by the Copyright Laws of the United States. We hereby grant you the right to view and use this web site subject to the terms of this Agreement. You may download and/or print a copy of the information contained in this web site for your personal use only. You may NOT reprint or electronically reproduce any document or graphic in whole or in part for any other purpose whatsoever.
- Trademarks and Service Marks. This website contains words, slogans, and logos that are proprietary trademarks and service marks. You may NOT make any use of any such trademark or service mark without the express written consent of the owner of the trademark or service mark. Nothing in this web site should be construed as a grant of a license or right to make use of any such trademark or service mark.
- Images. Nothing in this web site should be construed as a grant of any license or right to use or reproduce any of the images displayed herein, including images of persons, whether living or dead.
- Links. bridgeporthospital.com may contain links to or advertisements for web sites operated by other parties. The links or advertisements are provided solely for your convenience. Bridgeport Hospital does not control such web sites and it is not responsible for the content and performance of these sites or for your transactions with them. Our use of links to such web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such web sites or any association with the operators of such web sites. Bridgeport Hospital does not in any way control or endorse any information, products, or services provided by third parties through the Internet. It is possible that these web sites may collect and share with others information on those who visit such web sites.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The information that appears on this web site is for general knowledge purposes only. It should not be interpreted as a recommendation for a specific treatment plan, product, or course of action.
THIS WEB SITE DOES NOT OFFER MEDICAL ADVICE. NOTHING CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE IS INTENDED TO CONSTITUTE PROFESSIONAL ADVICE FOR MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT OR TO ADVOCATE OR RECOMMEND THE PURCHASE OR SELECTION OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OR TO ENDORSE OR GUARANTEE THE QUALIFICATIONS, CREDENTIALS OR APPROPRIATENESS OF ANY HEALTH CARE PROVIDER LINKED TO, OR ADVERTISED ON, THIS WEB SITE.
Information received through this web site should not be relied upon for medical or health decisions. Consult with an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation. This web site does not endorse, and disclaims all responsibility for, the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health provider, including but not limited to physicians or other health providers referred to you through web sites or other services linked to this web site. Bridgeport Hospital assumes no responsibility for how you use the information provided through this web site. You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider before you begin any new treatment or if you have questions regarding a medical condition.
THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS". BRIDGEPORT HOSPITAL DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION PRESENTED IN THIS WEB SITE.
BRIDGEPORT HOSPITAL MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY FOR ANY PURPOSE OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES DISCUSSED ON THIS WEB SITE. BRIDGEPORT HOSPITAL DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE TIMELINESS, VALIDITY, COMPLETENESS, OR ACCURACY OF INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BRIDGEPORT HOSPITAL DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH REGARD TO THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. BRIDGEPORT HOSPITAL MAKES NO WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE AVAILABILITY OF THE WEB SITE OR THE LACK OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER CODE THAT MANIFEST CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES.
We will seek to update this web site from time to time, but please be aware that medical information changes rapidly. therefore, some of the information in this web site may be out of date. In addition, this web site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- Indemnification. By using this web site, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Bridgeport Hospital, its officers, directors, employees, agents, information providers, partners, advertisers, and suppliers from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs (including attorneys' fees) resulting from any violation of this Agreement or any activity related to your account (including the infringement of any third party's intellectual property rights in any jurisdiction of the world) by you or any person accessing this web site using your account.
- Waiver, Release, and Limitation of Liability. You agree that neither Bridgeport Hospital nor its officers, directors, employees, agents, information providers, partners, advertisers, or suppliers shall have any liability to you under any theory of liability or indemnity in connection with your use of this web site. You hereby release and forever waive any and all claims you may have against Bridgeport Hospital, its officers, directors, employees, agents, information providers, or suppliers (including but not limited to claims based on the negligence of Bridgeport Hospital, its officers, directors, employees, agents, information providers, partners, advertisers, or suppliers) for losses or damages you sustain in connection with your use of this web site.
Neither Bridgeport Hospital, nor any of its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, information providers, or suppliers will be liable or have any responsibility of any kind for any loss or damage that you incur in the event of any failure or interruption of this web site, or resulting from the act or omission of any other party involved in making this web site or the data contained herein available to you, or from any other cause relating to your access to, or your inability to, access the site or these materials, whether or not the circumstances giving rise to such cause may have been within the control of Bridgeport Hospital or of any vendor providing software or services support.
- Third Party Rights. The provisions of Section 6 ("Indemnification") and 7 ("Waiver, Release, and Limitation of Liability") of this Agreement are for the benefit of Bridgeport Hospital and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and information providers. Each of these individuals and entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
- User Representations. You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and that you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Connecticut, without regard to provisions relating to conflicts of law. You agree that any legal action or proceeding involving you concerning this Agreement or your use of this web site shall be brought exclusively in a state or federal court located in the State of Connecticut.
- Limitations Period. Any cause of action or claim that you may have with respect to this web site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises.
- No Implied Waiver or Modification. The failure by Bridgeport Hospital to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement.
- Assignment. Bridgeport Hospital may assign its rights and delegate its duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
- Severability. The provisions of this Agreement are severable. In the event that any court of competent jurisdiction determines that any provision hereof is invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not in any way affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.