Please park in the Agnes and Ernie Kaulbach Parking Pavilion across the street from the hospital. The skywalk to the hospital is located on the third floor of the parking garage.
This complimentary service, for first-time arrival only, is available from 7 a.m. - 8 p.m., Monday-Friday to any Mom in labor. Please drive to the main entrance of Bridgeport Hospital on Grant Street and pull up the the valet stand to take advantage of this service.
Maternity Stork Parking
Reserved parking spaces for a Mom in labor are directly outside the Emergency Department (ED) entrance on Mill Hill Avenue. They are available from 8 p.m.-7 a.m. weekdays and any other time on weekends. ED staff will escort Mom to the Labor & Delivery suite on the fifth floor.
Safety & Security
As part of our goal to provide healing and wellness to our community, Bridgeport Hospital's constant purpose is to establish and maintain a safe, secure, comfortable environment for our patients, visitors, and staff. Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. the world's largest provider of security officers, with a worldwide network of security, consulting, and investigations provides security services for Bridgeport Hospital.
- Our security office is open 24/7, responding to all emergencies. Our security personnel patrol on foot within the hospital, and in vehicles outside the hospital.
- Customer Service Associates are located in the Main Lobby, the Emergency Department, and in Ahlbin Rehabilitation Centers.
- Bridgeport Hospital is monitored 24/7 by 90 cameras, as well as motion sensors and other alarms.
Should you require it, Bridgeport Hospital Security Services can help you with
- motorist assists such as vehicle jumpstarts
- escorts throughout the hospital
- finding lost articles.
To contact the security office, please call 203-384-3466 (or from inside the hospital x3466).