THE CARE YOU NEED. WHEN YOU NEED IT.
- Urgent Care
- Primary Care
- Lab Draw Station
At the Huntington Walk-In Medical Center we are pleased to offer both urgent care when treatment can’t wait for an appointment, and routine family medical care by appointment.
The Huntington Walk-In Medical Center is a conveniently located medical facility that contains fully equipped exam rooms, as well as x-ray, laboratory, EKG and other standard emergency equipment. Our Northeast Medical Group physicians are board-certified and available seven days a week to serve your medical needs.
Urgent Care for Children and Adults
(no appointment necessary)
- Sick visits—colds, fevers, sore throats, ear infections, urinary tract infections, etc.
- Fractures—x-rays and splints
- Workers Compensation injuries
Family Medical Care
As family physicians, we are trained to care for you and your family through all ages.
- General medical care
- Children’s care
- Free blood pressure screenings
- Management of chronic medical problems (diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, etc.)
- Physical exams for work, school, camp or sports
- Immunizations: pneumonia, flu, meningitis, tetanus, etc.
- On-Call physician 24 hours a day
- Many other services
Location and Contact
887 Bridgeport Avenue (click here for directions)
Hours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday 9 a.m.-5 p.m.