If you need immediate medical care, Walk-In Medical Centers affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital are conveniently located in several communities.
Click here for Blood Draw Stations (blood, urine samples)
Urgent Care/Walk-In Medical Centers
- Huntington/North Stratford: Huntington Walk-In Medical Center 887 Bridgeport Avenue 203-225-6020 Mon.-Fri. 8 a.m.–8 p.m., Sat.-Sun. 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Fairfield: Fairfield Urgent Care Center, 309 Stillson Road, 203-331-1924 Mon.-Fri. 8 a.m.- 8 p.m., Sat - Sun. 9 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- Fairfield: Fairfield Family Medical Care, 525 Tunxis Hill Cutoff, 203-384-2273 Mon.-Fri. 9 a.m.-9 p.m., Sat. 9 a.m.-7 p.m., Sun. 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Monroe: Immediate Medical Care of Monroe, 388 Main Street (Route 25), 203-459-0191 Mon.-Fri. 9 a.m.-7 p.m., Sat.-Sun. 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Shelton: The Huntington Walk-In Medical Center, 887 Bridgeport Avenue, 203-225-6020 Mon.-Fri. 8 a.m.-8 p.m., Sat.-Sun. 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Stratford: Med-Now, 1040 Barnum Avenue, 203-377-5733 Monday through Friday 8 a.m.-8 p.m. Saturday and Sunday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Trumbull: First Aid Immediate Care Medical Center of Trumbull, 900 White Plains Road, 203-261-6111 Mon.-Fri. 8 a.m.-8 p.m., Sat.-Sun. and most holidays 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Looking for a doctor?
- Call Bridgeport Hospital Physician Referral, 24/7, at 1-888-357-2396. English/Spanish.
- TTY: 203-384-4728.
- Or to search online for a physician click here.