The Ahlbin Centers Pediatric Rehabilitation Service provides a full range of pediatric rehabilitation services in our Southport and Bridgeport sites.
- The Childhood Early Intervention Program for developmentally delayed children up to age three can be provided in your home or at a community location. Up to 75 percent of the children enrolled in our program go on to fully integrated preschool programs.
- Early Childhood Services. Focuses on assessment and treatment, parent/family education, emotional support and collaboration with the local school system and community agencies.
- Cranial sacral therapy.
- Hearing services.
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy.
- Special expertise in
- Sensory integration, with a complete sensory gym
- Feeding disorders
- Burn care
- The Listening Program for children with ADHD and ADD
Also included: social services and patient support.
For more information, call LuAnn Bramucci, MA, CCC/SLP (Certificate of Clinical Competence, Speech Language Pathology), Pediatrics Supervisor, at 203-336-7348.