Outpatient Therapy Services
Our outpatient therapy services, provided in convenient locations throughout Fairfield County, focus on the unique needs of each patient. These services, for people of all ages, include:
- Neurological Rehabilitation to rebuild skills if you have had a stroke, brain injury, or neurological disorder
- Orthopedic Services to rebuild strength and flexibility if you have a disease or injury involving the bones, joints and/or muscles.
- Foot drop and gait training services, including the WalkAide System.
- Communication Therapy to improve speech if you have a voice or language disorder
- Cognitive Therapy to improve skills if you have impairments related to attention, concentration, memory, reasoning and organization
- Lymphedema Services to reduce and control swelling if you have an impairment of the lymphatic system Hand Therapy to improve the function of your hands after injury
- Women’s Health Program for women who have been diagnosed with pelvic floor dysfunction. This comprehensive program provides an individual evaluation and physical therapy through treatments that can help increase strength, decrease pain and improve function.
- Functional Arm Training to improve use of your arms and hands after a stroke
- Cancer Rehabilitation Program to address pain, weakness, fatigue, scarring and other conditions that may result from cancer treatment.
- Geriatric Rehabilitation Program to improve mobility, balance, overall wellness and strength as well as activities of daily living.
- Pediatric Services including the Childhood Early Intervention Program, cranial sacral therapy and hearing services. Our therapists also have special expertise in sensory integration, feeding disorders, burn care, and ADHD and ADD.