- All financial aid awards are subject to regulatory change. For students to remain eligible for financial aid, recipients are expected to make satisfactory progress toward completion of a degree, diploma or certificate program. Students can refer to the Bridgeport Hospital School of Nursing Student Handbook for information on Satisfactory Academic Progress.
- Students interested in financial aid must apply each year. Financial aid awards are not automatic.
- Students should refer any special circumstances to the Financial Aid Office at the time of application. The Education Finance Specialist may take these circumstances into consideration when determining a student's award.
- An offer of financial aid is conditional upon receipt of funds. The Financial Aid Office reserves the right to revise offers of aid based upon the availability of funds and/or changes in Federal or State regulations.
- Any conflicting data will be corrected and recalculated immediately. All Federal verification requirements and tolerance options will be applied. If verification results in any changes in the financial aid award, the student will be notified.
- Each disbursement of aid is released at the beginning of the semester. Students selected for verification will not have their aid released until verification requirements are met.
- As required by law, Bridgeport Hospital School of Nursing will report any cases of suspected fraud to the U. S. Department of Education, Office of the Inspector General.