Bridgeport Hospital is pleased to offer special FREE publications dedicated to your health and wellbeing.
|Fall Healthy & Wise available|
The fall issue of Healthy & Wise magazine focuses on a variety of services, including:
- Breast cancer surgery for twin sisters, featuring Mary Pronovost, MD,medical director, Norma F. Pfriem Breast Care Center and Anke Ott- Young, MD, PhD, oncology plastic surgeon
- Insight by Harris Jacobs, MD, chair of Pediatrics, and Robert Herzlinger, MD, director of Neonatology, into care for a premature infant by the NICU staff and ECMO
treatment at Yale-New Haven Children’s Hospital
- A Q&A about palliative care with Mariel Harris, MD, JD, chief of Palliative Care
- New heart valve clinic and TAVR (transcatheter aortic valve replacement) capabilities
- New outpatient imaging services in Bridgeport, Fairfield and Stratford
- U.S. News & World Report’s continued recognition of Geriatrics as a leading specialty
Copies of Healthy & Wise are available by calling 203-384-
3533 and it is available online at www.bridgeporthospital.
For a FREE subscription to
Healthy & Wise or The Heart Institute Newsletter,
please call us toll free, 24/7, at 1-888-357-2396