To enroll, a student must complete an ACPE application form and interview with a CPE supervisor or a designated person familiar with the program.
There is no application fee.
Please complete the attached application and letter of reference.
The Application Form and materials can be found on the ACPE web-site at http://www.acpe.edu/pdf/acroread/CPE_Application.pdf.
Letter of Reference
- To obtain a letter of reference, please call 203-384-3211 (M - F, 8 am - 4:40 pm).
- We require three references.
- There is no application fee.
- The references must be sent by the person writing them directly to our office; we do not accept references arriving from the applicant.
Instructions for submitting a CPE Application Form via fax
- Applications will not be considered complete until the full application (CPE Application Form and all essays as described on that form) are received.
- Fax your completed paperwork to: 203-384-4630.
Emailing Your Form
Mail the application and letter of reference to:
Applicants who can save their completed paperwork as a PDF may e-mail your completed forms to email@example.com.
Mailing Your Form
Rabbi Jeffrey Silberman
Spiritual Care & Education Department
267 Grant Street
P.O. Box 5000
Bridgeport, CT 06610
- You will be contacted by a staff member from the Spiritual Care Department within three business days.