History of Milford Hospital
Beginning in 1920, Milford Hospital offered the community a comprehensive array of healthcare services, state-of-the-art technology and personalized care. A regional leader in emergency and walk-in services, joint replacement surgery, home care and educational programs, the not-for-profit, 106-bed hospital served the residents of New Haven and Fairfield counties thanks to the support of its employees and over 300 physicians of the medical staff.
|| became first in the region to open a hospital based Center for Aesthetic Care and Cosmetic Surgery
|| orthopedic surgeon was the first in the region to use computer guided imaging during total knee replacement.
||first hospital in the first in Connecticut to offer 3-D and 4-D imaging
|| orthopedic surgeon was first in the state to offer computer-assisted robotic total knee replacement
||orthopedic surgeon became the first in Connecticut to perform joint replacement of the thumb using a metal implant with new technology
||orthopedic surgeons become first in the state to offer 3-D printed, custom knee implants
||partners with YNHH to open the Rehabilitation and Wellness Center at Milford Hospital