The Smilow Cancer Hospital Care Center in Fairfield provides access to expert cancer care and treatment to patients and families along the Northern part of Fairfield County.
Comprehensive Cancer Care
We recognize that a cancer diagnosis can affect every aspect of life for you and your loved ones; our dedicated physicians and support staff are committed to providing care for every area. In addition to extensive clinical services, our Smilow Cancer Hospital Care Centers offer complementary support services for patients, their family members, and caregivers.
- Blood management specialists
- Integrative medicine practitioners and services including massage, Reiki, acupuncture, music therapy and psychology
- Interpreter services
- Oncology nurse practitioners (APRN) and clinical research nurses
- Oncology nurses with experience in chemotherapy and radiation therapy
- Oncology social workers
- Patient navigators to guide patients through the healthcare process
- Physicians all board-certified in their oncology specialty
- Radiation therapists, dosimetrists and physicists
- Spiritual support
- The Norma Pfriem Breast Center, offering a full spectrum of breast services and treatment options for patients