The Ahlbin Center’s Pediatric Rehabilitation Service provides a full range of pediatric rehabilitation services for infants, children, adolescents and teens.
- Early Childhood Services: Focuses on assessment and treatment, parent/family education, emotional support and collaboration with the local school system and community agencies.
- Cranial sacral therapy.
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy.
Specialized therapy and programs for medical disorders/conditions
- Autism and autism spectrum disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Feeding disorder
- Sensory integration
- Listening program
- Burn care
We provide educational, emotional and social support for patients, families and caregivers.
For more information, call Melinda Maisano, Lead Therapist 203-384-4062.