Cancer Rehabilitation Program
Ahlbin Rehabilitation Centers provide outpatient cancer rehabilitation therapy to address pain, weakness, fatigue, scarring and other conditions that may result from cancer treatment.
Cancer rehabilitation therapy includes:
- Exercises to build strength and flexibility
- Scar management to increase range of motion
- Cancer-related fatigue
- Pain management
- Lymphedema (swelling) therapy, prevention and education
- Techniques to relieve painful joints and tissues due to surgery, scars or radiation
- Incontinence therapy and treatment of pelvic pain
- Balance techniques to reduce falls associated with peripheral neuropathy, weakness and decreased mobility
- Aquatic therapy
- Speech, cognitive and swallowing therapy
Outpatient cancer rehabilitation services are available at Ahlbin Rehabilitation Centers. For more information about these services and how cancer rehabilitation can help you reclaim your quality of life, call Ahlbin Rehabilitation Centers at 203-336-7301.